Be Inspired

Useful Links

Applying for a School Place

If you are interested in applying for a school place at either Oakwood or Greenfields please contact the school to arrange a visit and meet with either the Head of  School or Executive Headteacher. 

Our Admin team will also be able to advise on the availability of spaces and help to guide you through the Admissions process with Hampshire County Council.

Alternatively, visit: for an immediate application.

It is also important to remember that although Federated, Oakwood and Greenfields are separate schools.  Oakwood parents will, therefore, need to apply for a Year 3 place at Greenfields in line with the normal admissions policy and process.

We look forward to welcoming you to Oakwood and Greenfields soon!


Reporting Your Child's Absence 

All parents are required to inform their child's school if they are absent.

If your child is unwell, please call the School Office Absence Line giving your child's name, class and reason for absence:

Sample Message: "Mary Smith Ash Class - High Temperature